Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beginning of Summer Treat

Since it is summer I thought I would post a summer smoothie recipe that you should try!  I am definitely going to try it once I am back in Cali in the nice warm weather.

Mango Smoothie
Ingrediets:   1 1/2 cups peeled chopped mango(Frozen or fresh)
                     1 1/2 cups fat free milk
                     1/4 cup lime juice
                     1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions:  Put all ingredients into a blender, process until smooth.  Serve over ice.
*  It is also good when you add other fruit as well.  Strawberries or raspberries are very good!

So I will update a little on my life.  I have finished spring quarter!  It is officially summer which is so strange.  I am packing up my room today and moving out of the dorms.  I will be picking my dad up from the airport at 745 tomorrow and then be driving all day back to Sacramento.  I am very excited!  This summer will be very good.

Summer reading update:  I have finished Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure.  I will do a book review soon
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment