Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally Baking!

It's summer time and I am HOME!
I am still unpacking but it is slowly coming along really well.  I have sooo many clothes!!  Today I got to bake some cupcakes.  I tried one recipe and they turned out awful.  I had to throw all of them away.  I then tried a different recipe and they turned out better then I hoped.  They are lemon cupcakes.  Here is the recipe! 

Cake Batter...  Yumm!

First batch in the oven

Lemon Frosting

Lemon Rind for the top of the cupcakes

This mornings baking playlist!  Lots of country :)

All done!
I used a different recipe for the frosting.  I used a butter cream frosting(butter and powder sugar) and added lemon extract.  I used a ziplock bag to ice the cupcakes.  Just cut the corner off and it works almost as good as the real thing.
I also got an iphone yesterday which has been fun  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment