Thursday, March 24, 2011

Early Birthday Purchases

Because my birthday is just a couple weeks after spring break my mother treats me to my presents early!  This makes spring break quite exciting.  I thought I would show you some of my exciting new purchases...

[My super cute new bathing suit]
Victoria's Secret
Retro Push-up Triangle Top with
Matching  Foldover Scoop Bottom

[New shoes for my new season of running]
Nike
LunarElite+ 2 Women's Running Shoe

[For my 20 Yoga classes I signed up for]
Victoria's Secret
Yoga Legging
Victoria's Secret
Yoga Fold-Over Legging 
Victoria's Secret is having a sale on their yoga pants and leggings - 2 for 50!!


[A Springtime Must Have]
American Eagle
Women's Deep V-Neck
I bought four of these T's.  One in every Springtime color.  Navy, Bright Blue, Red and Green!!  These are also on sale - Buy one get one half off.


Yayy Birthdays!!  It is my sister's birthday coming up as well so we are going to go shopping a little on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment