Saturday, November 6, 2010

Not Just for Coffee

I live in Seattle which means that I love hot drinks!  Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate are things I have multiple times a day.  They make the cold and rainy weather cozy and is a nice addition to studying.  I have been buying Coffee Mate Creamer for a long time, in High School as well, but I have always just put it in my coffee.  Since I have moved to Seattle a little over a year ago, I have discovered putting cream in all of my hot drinks.  I have three types of cream in my fridge right now; Vanilla (standard essential), Peppermint Mocha (seasonal), and Gingerbread Latte (I discovered this last night at Safeway and could not pass it up).  Vanilla Creamer I can put in coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.  Rather then milk, it gives it more flavor with less product.  The other two kinds I have put in coffee and Hot chocolate.  You should try it sometime!!  It is a great cold weather treat.
This morning's study buddy.
Hot Chocolate with Gingerbread Latte creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment