Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Queen Anne, Seattle, WA





Something I really enjoy doing is looking at houses.  This morning I had to take a friend somewhere and after I dropped her off I went up to Queen Anne and got some coffee.  Upper Queen Anne is a smallish little community with lots of neighborhoods with amazing houses.  There are also coffee shops and grocery stores and other small businesses that you can spend hours walking around just to look around.  Another nice thing about Queen Anne is the atmosphere and the ability to walk around.  I grew up in a suburb of Sacramento called Fair Oaks.  To walk somewhere, we would have to walk down a really busy street which was not designed for walks.  There is no sidewalk or anything so it is quit dangerous.  Queen Anne has large sidewalks which are perfect to walk down.  It is almost silly to drive if you want to hang out there.  I was able to look at some of the houses in Queen anne today which I love.  It de-stresses me to imagine living in one of them yourself, hoping one day, it will not just be your imagination.  I really enjoy looking at floor plans and home designs and decor.  This morning was definitely a de-stress morning with the brisk air, hot coffee, beautiful colored trees and the pleasant atmosphere of Queen Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment