Monday, April 4, 2011

Balanced - Social, Study, Sleep

This weekend was a great balance between work and fun!
I only have an 8am class on Fridays which means I am done with classes by 920 on Fridays.  It is great!  I also have a meeting on fridays too but it is really easy and sort of fun.  After my meeting I decided to get a drink at the coffee shop which I haven't done for a while.  I love hot chocolate but wanted something different.  I got Raspberry Hot Chocolate and have been obsessed ever since.  I then worked on homework until about 8pm.  Friday was a catch up on sleep day even though I didn't have sleep to catch up on.  I have been sick with a cold and I felt it was time for it to be gone.  I thought that if I go to bed early then I would be able to sleep the sickness away!  I watched my favorite movie, The Young Victoria, with one of my friends.  After the movie I went to bed which was at 10pm.  I must say that it helped because I am almost over my sickness and what is left is a stuffy nose and that is usual to last longer.

Saturday morning I got up at 8 and read for a little bit.  At 930 my friends and I went to our first yoga class from our living social deal we got.  20 classes for 20 dollars!  It was really fun and the perfect beginning to a weekend.  After we got back and went to lunch, showered and so on, I went down and got some Raspberry Hot Chocolate(I found a drink that I love).    I then spent time in my room working on homework.  My friend and I went to subway for dinner and then drove over to Barnes and Noble just to look around(Books are the best!).  I wasn't tempted to buy anything because I am in the middle of reading a book right now.  When we got back from B&N, a couple of friends came over and we just spent the night talking about random things but boy was it enjoyable.

Sundays are just great because church and Jesus are great and that is what my Sundays consist of.  Mar Hill is the church I attend in Seattle and it is so great.  Yesterday's sermon was about being thankful because God has blessed us so much; focusing on our response to the blessings.  We also had a chance to go up and share stories of things God has done in our lives and the people who spoke were so great!  After church I read my own personal book and took a short nap.  Then I FINISHED my homework and reading for the weekend.  I talked to my mom and after that I spontaneously decided to watch Up.  Overall it was a great weekend because it was productive yet social!  :)

NEW DRINK OBSESSION.......
Raspberry Hot Chocolate!  Try it and love it  :)

This Raspberry Hot Chocolate is from
Starbucks but you can get it anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment