Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sickling

Hi Everyone!
I don't have much of an update except that I was sick this weekend  : /
It was not fun and all I did was lay around.  On the upside, I was able to check a few things off of my to do list for homework.  In between those times, I watched the first season of Glee which I have never seen.  I began watching it during the start of the second season so it was nice being able to see the backstory of it all.  After watching too much Glee, I was interested in watching something else.  I am lucky to have a family who has netflix so I get to enjoy the online benefits.  I enjoy watching tv shows more than movies.  So when it came to the evening and I planned on watching a movie, I decided to watch Desperate Housewives instead.  Now I have never seen Desperate Housewives before and really didn't know much about it other than I have a few friends who have seen it and liked it.  Netflix has all the seasons on watch instantly and so I decided to watch it from the beginning.  I am really enjoying it!!  So I like the feminine aspect of it but I also love that there is a mysterious turn which keeps the questions rolling.  If girly and mystery are things you enjoy, this may be a show you would enjoy!
Other than that, my weekend was extremely uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment