Wednesday, January 30, 2013

!0 Must Have Foods

For today's healthy hump day, I decided to share my top 10 favorite foods that I eat on a weekly basis.  Because I am so busy and running around so much, a lot of these are very convenient and allow me to eat on the go or for a fast meal.

1.  WFM Lime Italian Sparkling Mineral Water

2.  PROBAR Meal Bar: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (meal replacement bar)

3.  Organic Apples (my favorite are either Golden Delicious or Pink Lady)

4.  365 Peanut Butter

5.  Green Smoothie (I use almond milk, frozen berries and lots of spinach)

6.  Silk Almond Milk

7.  365 Frozen Brown Rice

8.  365 Frozen Brussel Sprouts

9.  Chocolate Fudge Think Thin Bars

10.  Whole Trade Bananas!

I grocery shop at Whole Foods Market to ensure great quality and no unhealthy added junk!  365 is whole foods market in house brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment