Sunday, January 13, 2013

Prompts Schedule

Hello Readers!

I have been lacking a bit with keeping up which I am hoping to change.  I have decided to do something which will hopefully help with being more consistent.  I have made a plan which will include different prompts each day.

Monday - Monday Memories (I will tell stories mainly from the past four years of college but could include anytime.  I am also hoping to have some guest postings from some of my roommates about their memories)
Tuesday - Poetry/Music/Books (One of my goals is to learn more about poetry and begin reading and writing it more often.  I will use this day to write about new poems I am reading, thinking about, and even writing.  I also may include songs and books that spark some thoughts).
Wednesday - Healthy Hump Day (Hump day will be the perfect day to write about healthy recipes I have been making, workouts I have been doing and just plain health updates.  I feel like there is so much information out there and to be honest we don't really need anything new.  So I will mainly be writing about the things that I am doing and what is working for me throughout the week).
Thursday - Thursday Thoughts (I will be writing about lessons learned and thoughts on certain topics.  Sometimes current events, sometimes just personal events and probably a lot of random thoughts which have been spinning around in my head).
Friday - Friday Favorites (I will try to include five of my favorite things I saw/used/discovered throughout the past week).
Saturday/Sunday - Weekend in Collage (I may or may not get around to posting on the weekend.  If I do it will be a collage of pictures or things throughout the weekend).

Now...  I thought I would post something fun just to kick off!  One of my favorite blogs to read is Bethany Joy Lenz's Wish You Were Here.  Each Friday (for the most part) she posts 20 questions which were answered by different friends of hers.  I thought I would answer the questions myself and post them for you all.
Just some random facts about me!

20 Questions
1.  Were you named after anyone?
My middle name is Marilyn after my dad's sister

2.  Do you like your own handwriting?
I actually do!  I handwrite a lot of things so I have had plenty of practice at making it look nice.

3.  What would your superpower be if you could choose one?
Probably fly.  It would be pretty great to get away in such a way as in the sky!

4.  Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I would say that I am an optimist!

5.  What do you collect?
Slowly but surely I collect postcards!  I decided to collect those because they do not take up too much space.

6.  What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
Not that they would be surprised that I like it but surprised how much I watch it... The Social Network.

7.  What are your favorite smells?
Brewing coffee, Lavender, Fresh Flowers, Brownies in the oven...

8.  Coffee or Tea?
Coffee!

9.  Beer or Wine?
Wine.  Not a very big fan of beer

10.  What is the best thing you have ever eaten? (Where?)
A wonderful salad and steak at lunch one day with my mom.  We went to a fancy lunch at Ruth's Chris

11.  Mac or PC?
Mac Forever

12.  What are you listening to right now?
I am currently watching 7th Heaven

13.  What career would you pursue in another life?
Wedding planner.  I love organizing events and details

14.  What sound or noise do you love?
Silence, laughing, Children playing, Jesus' people singing praise

15.  What sound or noise do you hate?
Utensils on a plate or bowl

16.  Mountains or Beach?
Beach, although I love the mountains also

17.  Cook or Bake?
Baking.  I think it is much easier (although many people would disagree).  I also love sweets so the outcome is always better.

18.  Do you go to restaurants  or movies by yourself?
Nope!  But I probably will at some point in my life.

19.  What is your favorite fairytale or childhood story?
Winnie the Pooh stories

20.  What would you tell your 13 year old self?
Stay yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment