Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Book List(I know it's a little soon:))

I just finished a book I have been slowly but surely getting through since spring break.  I will soon do a review on it because it is definitely one to read!  I try and read at least one pleasure read during the quarter so I can take my mind off of the madness of schoolwork and still be productive.  Finishing this book has been hard because I realize how much I cling to my pleasure reads in the times of stress for a nice little break.  It is probably a good thing that I finished it before finals and such because then I can't use it as a distraction but it makes me look forward very much to the summer and the books I have planned to read.  My goal is of coarse to read about one book per week.  It is doable and I am actually looking forward to it very much!
Summer Book List:
14.  Devoted
Can't wait to start!  I have three weeks until I am on my way HOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment